Sesor, a humanitarian organization has been working with displaced and economically disadvantaged persons since 2010 and is expanding its operations in humanitarian work and social enterprise.
We seek a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a logs on the use and maintenance of the company vehicle. You should also be able to perform basic, routine checks on the company vehicle. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Company Driver’s key responsibilities will be to::
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner;
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and basic vehicle maintenance;
- Assisting with the loading and off-loading of products, and materials;
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction;
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours;
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing;
- Keeping accurate records of petrol, engine oil, car wash & other lubricants purchase;
- Providing accurate records of the company vehicle’s servicing and daily movements and
- Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Remuneration: depending on experience, starting from N60,000 per month gross with medical benefits.
Start Date: Immediate
The ideal candidate:
- O’Level or National Diploma Certificates – must be able to read and write.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
For best performance, candidate should have accommodation around the Lekki-Ajah area.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘COMPANY DRIVER’ with:
- An application letter
- A copy of your driver’s license and certificates
- Your CV stating 2 referees
NOTE: ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.