Terms and Conditions
By donating money (‘Donation’) for the activities of SESÔR EMPOWERMENT FOUNDATION (SESÔR), donors acknowledge and agree that such Donations will be dealt with in the following manner:
1. All Donations will be received and held on trust by SESÔR to be used for the purpose of providing emergency response to displacements in Nigeria as a result of natural disasters, insurgencies and communal conflicts.
2. SESÔR will retain a register of donors that will contain the name and contact details provided by donors at the time of making their Donation. Such information will be held and used by SESÔR at their discretion and in strict confidence. When making a donation through SESÔR, a variety of personal information will be collected. SESÔR may send you additional messages. If at any time you wish to discontinue such messages, you may notify us in accordance with these terms.
3. There is no limit on the number of times a donor may make a donation.
4. We will accept donations from any part of the world through any of our payment options. Please note, however, that only donors with bank accounts domiciled in Nigeria will be able to use the BluePay option.
5. Donations to SESÔR are irrevocable which means SESÔR cannot cancel your donation.
6. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore check the terms and conditions regularly.